Everyone that knows Paul Internet also knows that we specialize in proxy lists for our users. We now have put a new beta website live at Proxies.org as a dedicated resource for those seeking quality and stable proxies. At this time, the information is free during the beta program.
We encourage all of our dedicated users and welcome everyone that is new to try out Proxies.org and get the latest proxy list that is published daily. Visit Proxies.org here.
Unsure what a proxy is or what it is used for? Here is a popular list of how proxies are used everyday!
- To keep machines behind it anonymous, mainly for security.
- To speed up access to resources (using caching). Web proxies are commonly used to cache web pages from a web server.
- To apply access policy to network services or content, e.g. to block undesired sites.
- To access sites prohibited or filtered by your ISP or institution.
- To log / audit usage, i.e. to provide company employee Internet usage reporting.
- To bypass security / parental controls.
- To scan transmitted content for malware before delivery.
- To scan outbound content, e.g., for data loss prevention.
- To allow a web site to make web requests to externally hosted resources (e.g. images, music files, etc.) when cross-domain restrictions prohibit the web site from linking directly to the outside domains.